Born in Denmark (1979), raised in Sweden, Parisian since 1999.
Co-director of Doll Tearsheet Theatre Company. Member of The Story in Motion Project.
Co-director of Impro Academy Paris. Member of the Improfessionals (artistic director 2008-2014).
Associate of Ira Seidenstein (International School of Acting And Creativity).
Caspar has taught workshops for :
Artistic New Directions, New York City, USA (2014); Improvolution, New York City, USA (2014); The P.I.T., New York City, USA (2014); The Improv Company, Singapore (2014); Montreal Improv, Canada (2013); Easylaughs, Amsterdam, Netherlands (2011); HaHaHa Impro, Sofia, Bulgaria (2014, 2015); Villa Basta, Hasselt, Belgium (2012, 2013, 2014); Impro Melbourne, Australia (2016); Perth Playback Theatre Company, Australia (2016); Impro ACT, Canberra, Australia (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016); Impro Australia, Sydney, Australia (2012); Impro Mafia, Brisbane, Australia (2010, 2012); Inspinazie, Leuven, Belgium (2010) ; Mälardalen University, Eskilstuna/Västerås, Sweden (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013); La Sapienza (University of Rome), Italy (2010) ; Tampere Improfest, Finland (2009).
- Improvention, Canberra, Australia (2013 et 2015)
- 'Philology and Performing Arts', Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium (2011) - read paper here
- Mälardalen University, Eskilstuna et Västerås, Sweden (2011)
ARTISTIC EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
On stage (selection):
- improvisation solo : PLAN C (2013-2016) - in Paris, then Montreal (2013, 2014), Nancy (2014), Sofia (2014, 2015), Bruxelles (2014), Göteborg (2015), tour Down Under: Perth, Wellington, Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney (2016)
- more than 250 improvisational theatre shows with the Improfessionals since 2001
- participation in several international impro theatre festivals (Amsterdam, Leuven, London, Lyon, Paris, Montreal, Nancy)
- central actor in the improvised show The Square of Sevens with The Actors Workshop in the Perth fringe festival (2014)
- 2 parts (Theseus and Puck) in A Midsummer Night's Dream (2011, in French)
- devised performance : Parallèlismes ou : entre nous (2011, multilingual)
- solo performance : Wilde Tales of Love (2012, in English)
For the camera (selection) :
- 'Dead Air' (Bart & Baker feat. Catherine D'Lish) music video by J. Massey (2014)
- 'This Way Forever' (Jumeaux) music video by A. Gambale (2011)
- 'Ride My Star' (Julian Peveretta) music video by N. Pasquet et C. Keramoal (2011)
- 'Good Day Today' (David Lynch) music video by J. Massey - runner up in D. Lynch's competition (2010)
- Welcome Home feature film by J. Nottet (2010) - unreleased
- Paris.love feature film by B. Petkovic (2007)
- Blah Blah Blah short film by A. Shemin (2004)
Clown and acting with Ira Seidenstein since 2008: two workshops per year in Paris and regular attendance at the Quantum Clown Residencies in Brisbane, Australia (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014).
Improvisational theatre in numerous workshops - Keith Johnstone, Loose Moose International Summer School (Dennis Cahill, Shawn Kinley), and many others... but above all: regular weekly practice with the Improfessionals since 2001 (artistic director 2008-2014).
Method acting (2001-2002) at Bilingual Acting Workshop (BAW).
'Maîtrise' (2005) and 'Master 2 Recherche' (2007) in History of Science (University of Paris 1 - Panthéon-Sorbonne) Research subject: the study of the emotions in France at the end of the 19th century (Ribot, Bergson)